- 100% Money Back Guarantee.
- Fast Delivery Available and Shipping Worldwide.
- 99% Reviewers Recommends This Product.
This easy to use, lightweight, Nail Polish Holder is the perfect manicure gadget to help prevent drips and spills, while making it easy to paint your nails just about anywhere! This handy tool holds any type of nail polish bottle, no matter the shape or size and fits any finger size. Small enough to keep in your makeup bag, the Nail Polish Holder is a convenient size for home or travel.
How To Use:
- Simply squeeze the wings together to open the expandable rings.
- Place the nail bud on 2 fingers and release the wings to secure the holder on your fingers.
- Insert the nail polish bottle
- Paint your nails beautifully, with no mess or fuss, and squeeze the wings together to remove the holder from your fingers.
- Make sure to lift it up, away from your fingers, so it doesn't touch the wet polish.
This comfy little gadget fits fingers of all sizes and can accommodate every single bottle on the market; seriously, the creators spent two years buying and measuring hundreds and hundreds of bottles to come up with the perfect size. The Nail Polish Holder will keep them snuggly in place even if you flip your hand upside-down, so now you can polish your nails anywhere – in the car, sat in bed, standing up, in a restroom, on a bus, in outer-space etc. etc.
Once you've finished one hand, just squeeze the convenient tabs on the sides of the finger holes to open them up so you can transfer it to the other hand without messing up your talons. The creators have left no stone unturned.
You've painted your knuckles on the train for the last time; slip on the Nail Polish Holder and wave a perfectly-manicured goodbye to spills, drips and smudges.
The Nail Polish Holder is available in Purple, Light Blue and Pink!
- Standard Shipping time is approximately 10-18 Business Days.
- Extra charge for Express Shipping (4-6 Business Days).
- Kindly note that the estimated delivery time is estimated and may vary due to external factors outside of Farertop's, and it's courier's control.