- 100% Money Back Guarantee.
- Fast Delivery Available and Shipping Worldwide.
- 99% Reviewers Recommends This Product.
Did your car run out of fuel? Or you need to gas up your generator? Now you can easily transfer liquid from one receptacle to another with the Electric Handheld Liquid Transfer Pump. This handheld pump eliminates manual siphoning and lets you quickly transfer gas, water, and other non-corrosive liquid without dirtying or tiring your hands.
- No more manual siphoning. If you've ever tried to pour gasoline directly from a can into another vehicle or generator, you'll know how dangerous and messy it can be. That's where the Electric Liquid Transfer Pump comes in handy. It’ll make transferring gas convenient, stress-free, and hazard-free. It automatically pumps liquid and transfers 6 quarts per minute.
- Auto-buzzer & auto-stop mechanism. Equipped with an auto-buzzer, it notifies you when the pump stops automatically. The auto-stop function, on the other hand, tells you the pump has reached its capacity, preventing leaks and overflows.
- Different liquid, same pump. The Electric Liquid Transfer Pump can also transfer water (non-drinking), oil, and other non-corrosive liquids. You can also use it to pump water out of a clogged sink, transfer water out of an aquarium, fill your lawnmower with gas, and more.
- Portable. Battery-operated and lightweight, it’s easy to carry anywhere with you. It’s a useful tool for the garage, basement, bathroom, shop, yard, and is great to keep in your car in case of emergencies.
HOW TO USE
1. First, twist off the lid to open the battery cover. Insert 2 D batteries (not included) and twist back the cover. Next, insert the suction pipe into the supply (sending) container. Place the other end of the pipe to the receiving container to transfer liquid. Then press the button. Press the button again if you want to stop transferring liquid.
2. When finished, keep the pump upright and lift the handle above the pump mechanism to drain any liquid back into the original container. Do not lay pump down until all liquid has been drained from the tube and pump. Run water through the pump after using it with another liquid. This will rinse the interior and extend the life of the pump.
- Standard Shipping time is approximately 10-18 Business Days.
- Extra charge for Express Shipping (4-6 Business Days).
- Kindly note that the estimated delivery time is estimated and may vary due to external factors outside of Farertop's, and it's courier's control.