- 100% Money Back Guarantee.
- Fast Delivery Available and Shipping Worldwide.
- 99% Reviewers Recommend This Product.
Need automotive or outdoor repair jobs done in minutes? Breeze through many home improvement projects even if you don't have a technical background!
Our set of Heat Shrink Solder Wire Connectors will make it quite easy for you to do repairs safely, efficiently, and quickly without any technical background! Proven to stand the test of time, they're even resistant to scratches, damages, and corrosion.
So how do they work? These durable, all-around connectors fix broken wires, saving you from costly professional fees that come with hiring a technician. They connect, solder, and securely seal wires together.
Just insert, connect, and seal by heating!
- Materials: Tinned Copper
- Dual-wall design
- Waterproof hot-melt adhesive
- Transparent sleeves for seamless insertion
- Heat-shrunk tubing provides high-tensile strength
- For automotive and outdoor applications
- Red connector: 22-18 AWG 0.5-1.0 mm²
- Blue connector: 16-14 AWG 1.5-2.5 mm²
- Yellow connector: 12-10 AWG 4.0-6.0 mm²
- White connector: 26-24 AWG 0.25-0.34 mm²
- 50 pcs set (10 White, 23 Red, 12 Blue, 5 Yellow) + Free Case
- 100 pcs set (25 White, 35 Red, 30 Blue, 10 Yellow) + Free Case
HOW TO USE
- Prepare wires and position them for soldering
- Apply heat to seal them together. For best results, use a hot air gun
- Standard Shipping (10-18 Business Days)
- Extra charge for Express Shipping (4-6 Business Days)
- Kindly note that the estimated delivery times are estimates and may vary due to external factors outside of Farertop's, and its courier's, control.