- 100% Money Back Guarantee.
- Fast Delivery Available and Shipping Worldwide.
- 99% Reviewers Recommend This Product.
Multi-function Faucet & Sink Installer features an open slot for easy fit over existing supply lines (lines not included). It is a multipurpose under-sink plumbing tool that is used to fasten and remove plastic basin nuts, supply line nuts, along with 7/8" and 1" hex nuts.
The tool also features an aluminum insert for turning angle stop handles, and another aluminum insert for holding strainer baskets in place. Its extra long construction makes it ideal for hard to reach applications.
- Extra-long handle helps to fasten the nut under the tap or basin.
- Notched Port for Nuts with 2, 3, 4 and 6 Corner Pots.
- Open slot style allows for easy access over existing supply lines.
- Shut-off valve attachment turns hard-to-reach angle stops without marring chrome.
- This faucet wrench fastens and removes plastic basin nuts and supply line nuts, along with 7/8-inch and 1-inch hex nuts.
- Features a lightweight, high strength plastic construction and durable aluminum inserts.
Material: Plastic and Aluminum
Size: 30 X 5 X 5 cm/ 11.81 X 1.97 X 1.97 inch
Weight: Approx. 400g
- Standard Shipping (10-18 Business Days)
- Extra charge for Express Shipping (4-6 Business Days)
- Kindly note that the estimated delivery times are estimates and may vary due to external factors outside of Farertop's, and its courier's, control.