- 100% Money Back Guarantee.
- Fast Delivery Available and Shipping Worldwide.
- 99% Reviewers Recommends This Product.
Our Natural Herbal Tattoo Set are exclusively made with 100% natural, fresh and authentic ingredients. It's free of PPD and any other toxic or otherwise harmful ingredients and materials, the related qualification have been present!
Mehndi is a form of body art from Ancient India, in which decorative designs are created on a person's body. In order to obtain the perfect the tattoo paste in rural areas, India women should grind fresh leaves on grinding stones with added oil. It is typically applied at special Hindu weddings and Hindu festivals like Karva Chauth, Vat Purnima, Diwali, Bhai Dooj and Teej.
If you want to experiment with body art without permanently altering your skin, Natural Herbal Tattoo Set is the best way to go!
- EASY TO USE: Perfect for creating the gorgeous Tattoo designs or festival body art on the skin without the pain.
- SAFE MATERIALS: 100% Natural & Pure Leaf Paste.
- INGREDIENTS: Moisture & Volatile Matter, Total Solids, Cold Water Extract, Crude Fiber, Mineral Water, Acid Insoluble Ash, Extraneous Sand, Lawsone Pigment.
- LONG LASTING: Last up to 7-14 days depending on where you place them. Areas such as elbows and wrists may wear more times.
- SUITABLE FOR ANDY OCCASION: Perfect for festivals, fancy dress or just to add that extra bit of sparkle to your outfit these temporary tattoos.
- CREATIVE: You can DIY any patterns you like, the dye is easy to handle.
Past NET WT: 25g
Type: henna tattoo paste
Material: henna paste + pvc stencil
Color: black, brown, claret
Package include: 3* henna tattoo paste, 40* Tattoo Stencil, 1*Henna Bottle
HOW TO USE
- Standard Shipping (10-18 Business Days)
- Extra charge for Express Shipping (4-6 Business Days)
- Kindly note that the estimated delivery times are estimates and may vary due to external factors outside of Farertop's, and its courier's, control.